Torna alla lista annunci
Norton Rose Fulbright studio legale
- Working with the IT Manager to install, configure, and maintain computer network systems for ensuring that the company’s computer network is functioning properly and up-to-date.
- To set up the peripherals that have to be set up in order to complement the computer network and ensure that they are both functional and secure. These can include things such as printers, keyboards, routers, modems, and smart devices.
- Supporting the IT Manager to check the company’s network for errors, repair malfunctioning peripherals, and help colleagues troubleshoot problems.
- To spend some of the time answering calls and emails regarding technological problems that fee earners and employees might have during their working hours.
- To keep detailed records of the network’s configurations, peripheral specifications, problems and solutions to help the company address issues more quickly in the future.
- Supporting the IT Manager to administer user accounts.
Established in 2000, our Milan office provides a wide range of transactional and regulatory advice to national and multinational corporations, banks and financial institutions, insurance companies and private equity funds, as well as entrepreneurs across many sectors. Our team in Milan, comprising around 24 lawyers, including 8 partners, offers domestic and international clients a wide range of legal services. We are highly active in assisting international clients doing business in Italy and in advising Italian clients on large energy and infrastructure projects around the world. Our lawyers in Italy are well known for their pragmatic, commercial and business-oriented style, as well as specific industry knowledge.