Torna alla lista annunci
DIGITAL MULTICHANNEL PROJECTS
We're looking for an enthusiastic new graduate with passion on latest technologies and innovation to works on digital channels projects.
The experience allows him/her to operate independently in the analysis, design and implementation of multichannel applications. Focused on client-side architecture, he/she is able to work both on mobile solutions and on web portals in an innovative way. He/she will focus on the design of multi-channel solutions for B2C/B2B world integrated with machine learning engines, electronic signature apps, mobile and virtual payment systems, recommendation engines, geo-localization tools in order to maximize the UX perceived by customers and prospects.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN BE PART OF THIS PROJECT?
• Have a look to the entire project's life cycle from business proposal to post go live
• Create strong competence in order to be able to design technical architectural solutions for all the innovation initiatives in our portfolio, which have to be designed according to functional, scalability and security requirements.
• Implementing Docker/microservices applications;
• Working in groups of many people with particular attention to development and new methodologies (agile/scrum, DevOps…);
• Personalization of web portals both from the graphic point of view and from the point of view of the features and services offered;
• Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use;
• Building BE blocks and Docker features;
• Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability;
Reply is a network of highly specialized companies which support leading industrial groups in defining and developing business models using new technology and communication paradigms, such as Big Data, Cloud Computing, Digital Communication, Internet of Things, Mobile and Social Networking.
Reply focuses on Consultancy, System Integration and Application Management, covering three areas of competence: Processes, Applications and Technologies.