Torna alla lista annunci
Field Service Engineer
Responsible for the installation, commissioning, maintenance and servicing of analytical instruments and associated electrical equipment. The individual must be customer focused at all times, must be prepared to work within and as part of a team, be able to interact with colleagues, management at all levels, clients and other trades in a professional and tactful manner, and in doing so present a positive image of the Company.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Support customers and in-house activities (Sales, Admin and Operations).
• Install and commission analytical equipment and associated electrical equipment.
• Maintain and service analytical equipment and associated electrical equipment.
• Telephone, remote (team viewer) and email support for our customers.
• Clarification of technical issues and support of the sales team.
• Set up tests in the laboratory using demo units and prepare reports.
• Ensure that guidelines and standards of work expected by AMETEK are understood and met.
• Ensure that follow-up work requirements are referred back to the appropriate staff within
AMETEK to enable necessary action and recommendations to clients.
• Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times, consistent with client and company expectations, and in doing so help to promote the image of the Company.
• Attend training courses and meetings as required by AMETEK.
• Provide support and co-operation to the management and to colleagues, and be prepared and willing to help and contribute to the success of the company at all times.
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices.
AMETEK has 18,000 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world.
The AMETEK Growth Model combines its four growth strategies of Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development, with a disciplined focus on cash generation and capital deployment.
AMETEK consists of two operating groups, both with highly-differentiated technology and leading positions in niche markets:
Electronic Instruments - a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of advanced analytical, test and measurement instrumentation for the energy, aerospace, power, research, medical and industrial markets.
Electromechanical - a differentiated supplier of automation and precision motion control solutions, and highly engineered electrical interconnects, specialty metals and thermal management systems