Torna alla lista annunci
Corporate Social responsibility
Art in Tanzania
Working to develop NGO - Corporate Social and Environmental programs. Fieldwork with the corporates, in the communities as training sessions in the school, etc.
Program planning and reporting and Social Media advocative content preparation and publishing.
• Art in Tanzania is a self-sustainable Tanzanian non-profit NGO having about 200 international interns annually in Tanzania in multiple professional work programs.
• Art in Tanzania is an NGO established 2001, registered as Tanzanian NGO on 2007 and operating in Madale village in Dar es Salaam
• We have around 20 people on our staff, including 2-3 expatriates. We have 20 -50 international volunteers and interns in Tanzania year-round. Participants live in our compound while mainly focusing on working in the surrounding schools and areas.
• Our focus includes education, social work, medical health, HIV/AIDS, sports, art, movie production, marketing, media, tourism, environmental and climate change programs, corporate social responsibility tasks among others.
• Art in Tanzania partners with the EU Commission cofounded ERASMUS+ program to develop volunteer and internship training quality for EU countries.
• Our community-based programs aim to empower local communities and individuals. Our interns experience being immersed in the daily life of Tanzania while also having the opportunity to witness the growth of one of the fastest growing economies in Africa.
• Interns are working in teams of international students and sometimes volunteer professionals. We encourage innovation and creativity in the program's approach. Programs are tutored by professional gradute staff members for each sector/field of the work.
• We are looking to expand our field of international volunteering and internships to empower community development workers in Tanzania.
Please contact us for information on customized and personalized programming. Arts in Tanzania's internships, facilities and operations are also accessible for those with disabilities. Contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.