Torna alla lista annunci
Junior Application Support
The Application Support Specialist at the DXC will provide timely support to the daily operation of business applications at one of the most important Italian Multi Utility company. The candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with different type of stakeholders. The candidate should also have a sense of ownership and should ensure smooth daily operation of all in scope applications.
The position will initially focus on supporting the Energy Data Management (EDM) and the Advanced Meter Management (AMM) systems for the new 2G Meters. The AMM system collect, from the 2G Meters the electrical measures that are provided to management systems as the EDM.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Provide timely and high-quality L1 and L2 support for AMM, EDM systems, leveraging specialized knowledge and training in aforementioned applications
* Escalate L3 support requests to 3rf Parties Developers as necessary; track issue through to completion
* Develop recommendations for application enhancements using comprehensive reporting and results of trend analysis identifying user issues
* Build and maintain ownership of knowledge base for commonly encountered issues within applications
* Under the direction of the Application Support Manager, develop, implement, and enforce workflows to streamline application support
* Author and oversee all technical documentation necessary to facilitate usage and adoption of applications, including user and admin guides; routinely review documentation to ensure accuracy
* Plan and host ad-hoc tele-conferences, and/or in-person meetings to better train and support application users
* Collaborate with Application Stakeholders to administer applications to meet business needs
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
*.Degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Computer engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Management Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics.
*.A proven passion for IT sector.
* Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong sense of customer service
* Works well with others in an integrated team environment
* Fast and independent learner
* Self-motivated and a problem solver
* Intercultural competence
* Strong computer literacy
* A sense of personal ownership of the applications, and the drive to keep customers well satisfied with the level of support they receive
*.Good DBMS knowledge (SQL, PL/SQL)
*.Shell Scripting knowledge
*.Proficient Italian and English (both oral and written)
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
* OO Programming Languages
*.Smart Meters knowledge
*.Multi Utility industry knowledge
What we offer:
We offer an international context, training on the job, technical training and soft skills, working inside a meritocratic reward system.
Job location: Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI)
DXC Technology è una società globale che offre servizi IT per la gestione e la modernizzazione dei sistemi mission-critical, integrandoli con nuove soluzioni digitali al fine di migliorare i risultati di business dei nostri clienti. Il nostro talento e la nostra portata globali, le piattaforme innovative, l'indipendenza dalla tecnologia e la vasta rete di partner sono il segreto del nostro successo