Torna alla lista annunci
Internship in Operations area
XCHANGING ITALY SPA
• Manage day-to-day account operations such as settlement of securities and other investment products, stock transfers, corporate action, reference data and client data maintenance
• Prepare trade confirmations and statements to clients.
• Manage the daily accounting process
• Perform daily and monthly cash and stock reconciliation
• Calculation of fund NAV’s
• Preparation of annual financial statements, regulatory reporting and banking reporting
• Assist in semi-annual & annual audits
• Responding to requests raised by the Customers, Regulators, Audit and other partners and resolution of related raised issues
• Understand client needs, identify issues with client delivery, and carry out necessary corrective action, in according with Senior Manager
• Ensure client SLA provisions and relevant KPIs
• Take part in initiatives or projects (new client on-boarding, new products, migrations, mergers etc) as necessary
• Work with IT Team on process improvements and streamlining of processes
Xchanging Italy, part of DXC Technology group, is looking for young talents, motivated and proactive to carry out an internship in the operations department of Business Process Outsourcing. The context is the banking sector about fund management, customer portfolios, financial advisory and private banking.